Our Office is Now Open.
At Middletown Pediatric Dental, your health and safety is our highest priority. Our office protocols to prevent the spread of COVID-19 are as follows:
- All patients will be pre-screened prior to their appointment for illness or COVID-19 exposure and temperature will be taken upon arrival.
- If your child has an appointment, please fill out the form attached to the link below titled “Pre-Appointment Screening.” Print it and bring it with you when you come for your appointment.
- All patients over the age of 3 years old and accompanying guardians will be required to wear a mask or facial covering.
- All patients will call the office from their car upon arrival. They will wait in their car until we call them to come in, where they will be immediately directed to a private patient room.
- In between each patient, office staff will be disinfecting each room, all door handles, surfaces and common areas thoroughly.
- All payments will be taken over the phone prior to the appointment to limit contact transmission.
- All patients permitted to have one parent or caregiver accompany them to their appointment.
- All staff members are taking extra safety precautions. Their temperature will be taken each morning and they will be wearing protective safety gear at all times.
- Our office is equipped with Medify Air Purifiers that run at all times for your safety.
Thank you in advance for helping us stop the spread of COVID-19. If you have any questions regarding our protocols or a scheduled appointment please give the office a call.